Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Pool is Done

The pool was finished about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the boys have all been in the water!! Ashten has already mastered the cannon ball off the waterfall and Canyen is loving the sunstep and bubbler his daddy had put in just for him!! It's too cold now but I am glad they at least got to get in a few times!! Thanks to Texas heat that was possible in late September early October! :)





Football is still going on strong and Ash is still doing great although our season hasn't gone as well as we had hoped. He got to play QB for a few games and did such a great job - although personally I am not sure I like the pressure! ha ha!!!



We got to meet Uncle Kal's new wife recently and had a wonderful time visiting with them and Grandpa Mel and Grandma Pam!!





I'll try to update again really soon. We have our first Kindergarten field trip next week at the pumpkin patch so hopefully I'll get some good shots there!!!

2 comments:

Mullen said...

love the pool ... i bet ya'll can't wait for next summer!

The Neilsons said...

Love the pool! You guys will enjoy it so much in the summer months! You will be surpirsed how much it will save you in the long run cuz now you can just hang out all day in the backyard!