What an exciting couple of weeks we have had!!! On October 21st I joined Ashten's kindergarten class on their 1st field trip. We went to the big pumpkin farm in Celina, TX. We ate lunch in a barn, picked pumpkins almost right off the vine, went on a hay ride and fed all the farm animals!! The kids were very scientific in their pumpkin search - they looked for the yellow flower, the green pumpkins and then the big orange pumpkins. The excitement on their faces when they found each stage of the pumpkins growth was adorable - Ashten ran across the field to find his teacher so she could some see what he had found. Ashten had a great time with his friends even if an old goat stole his whole cup of feed!!! :)
ASH REALLY LIKED THIS
We had a few friends over to eat pizza and get ready for trick or treating and then
we were off!!! Ashten and his friends Matthew (2 days older), Sawyer and Mason were off and running leaving Matthew's mom - Aunt Carol- and Kal to chase them!! I was falling behind as Canyen was a little confused and thought this was a
progressive dinner and he should stop and eat with each neighbor! :) With grandma and papa's help we finally got him up to speed - Ashten filled up his brother's pumpkin because he felt bad that he hadn't figured out and gotten any candy (and his pumpkin was getting to heavy!:O)!! Ignoring mommy's protests Kal and the boys went to every scary house imaginable! The
scariest of all I swear Ashten got "devil juice" on his flip flops! Kal is still trying to figure out what "devil juice" is and I really don't know but they were all wet and slimy!! ha ha - Ashten was very excited because he swore Santa was at one of the houses handing out candy!! He can't believe Santa lives in his neighborhood when he is not at the North Pole!!! Everyone came back and hung out for a little bit and then we had surprise at the door - it was Wonder woman!!! Ashten's best "girlfriend" since he was 2 was at the door in a the cutest Wonder woman costume ever! That was a the perfect end to a fun night had by all - I was a little tired and think I am actually enjoying remembering the night a little more than I thought I was having when it was going on!!!!
Mom and Canyen - Pirate
Daddy and Can!
I think Canyen loves his grandparents a lot! :)
Mom and Ash - Ninja Fighter
All the boys at a scary house!
+2.jpg)
1 comment:
Too cute. I love the picture of Ashten and his "girlfriend"! It looks like you guys had a blast. I love Halloween! I better get busy and get my blog done! Miss you!
Post a Comment