Tuesday, November 30, 2010

October fun and November is done ....

October kept us busy with football, baseball, school and watching Baby E grow and grow!!!





Baby E turned 9 months and then 10 months!!!!!









Halloween was so much fun as always - I gave in a little to the boys wishes to be really scary but I still only allowed skeletons and thought Kal's face painting was going to be less scary than the masks but I think I was wrong! The mask that came with Ash's costume was so scary anytime E saw it he cried! :(







Still eating candy from Halloween we entered into November - finished up football and baseball and then quickly hit Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving was great - we did lunch at our house. Kal my wonderful cook and I put the lunch together and then we headed over to my mom's for dessert and football!!! Family adn friends makes for a great Thanksgiving every time!!! Kal going out at shopping at 9:00 pm and coming home at 3:00 am so excited about all the stuff he got was pretty cute!! :) If he hadn't been texting giving me blow by blow it might have been a littler cuter though :) - he got to sleep in but that wasn't in the cards for me!!








Kal sleeping after "Black Friday" crazy shopping!

No comments: