Santa Claus is coming to town but Easten might not want to meet him alone! :) Even with his biggest brother holding him he wasn't happy - daddy stepped in and he felt much safer! We did our annual Santa visit, watching Ice Skating, eating Mi Cocina and shopping at the Galleria! Every we have done this since Ashten's 1st Christmas and it's something I look forward to every year!!
Canyen helped me with the tree this year!! It's been great watching Easten getting to see all of the Christmas decorations and fun for the first time!! So far (aside from sitting on Santa's lap) I think he is loving his first Christmas!! His brothers really love showing him all the holidays have to offer!
Grandma and Papa took the boys on their annual trip to Northpark to watch the trains - Easten's first time! Kal and I took advantage of our shopping night and had a great dinner and a little dancing too! :)
School is out, we had a great party at our awesome close friends the Fraters tonight and the countdown to Christmas is here!!
The other great exciting fun during the holidays is our "Elf on a Shelf". He showed up right after Thanksgiving and has been watching the boys. The boys are a little nervous because the Elf reports to Santa each night, but I am hopeful this week is going to bring out the little "angels" in them! :)
Can't wait for the fun this week will bring - I am so thankful for my family!!! One day I'll miss the days of having little feet running around here - even if sometimes I think I must speak a different language because they won't listen to a word I say -no matter what they are my boys and I love them so much naughty and nice!!!!
+2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment