We found in mid May that we are expecting #3 in January!! We waited to tell most until we had made it past the first 12 weeks and we made it!!! At my appt on July 16th the sonogram put me at 13 weeks - I should be due sometime b/ween 1/21 and 1/28/2010 - can't think of a better time of the year for a new baby!! Maybe she/he will share a birthday with their Uncle Jeff!! We'll find out in August if it's a boy or a girl but I have been thinking it might be a little girl since I have been much sicker this time around. Ashten looked at the sonogram picture compared to his and Canyen's and said for sure it's a girl "looks totally different"!! :) Kal is for sure it's another boy!! I am thinking PINK but if we get another blue that's great too - I definetly have some experience with the boys. I will tell you though be careful what you pray for when you are young - one day after crying over some boy in high school I prayed that God would give me lots of little boys and I would raise them to be so nice to girls and never make girls cry - well I have 2 and maybe a 3rd on the way! :)
We are all so excited and the boys can't wait for either a baby brother or a baby sister!!!
Here is my growing belly - it seems huge to me!! :) This is at 13 weeks and 14 weeks!!
+2.jpg)
2 comments:
you look great - as always!
can't wait to hear boy or girl :)
You are itty-bitty, teeny-tiny! I know I was hoping for another girl but was fine to find out it was a boy. The second I got to meet Chance I fell head over heels in love with him and could never imagine life without him!
It is still super exciting trying to guess!
Post a Comment