On the 4th our friends Aurora and Dan and Kal's parents all came over (my dad still wasn't feeling well so they stayed home) for grilling and swimming. It was really a fun day - Canyen fully bought into the idea of the floaties and is now off and swimming on his own and loving it!!!!! Aurora and Dan and Kal and the boys and I loaded up about 9:00 pm to head over to watch Frisco fireworks! They were pretty cool except we think they may have gotten them out of order or something because after the grand finale was over Ashten yells - wait look and sure enough more fireworks start going off - and they kept going on for another 5-10 minutes but really sort of randomly. I am sure someone got in trouble for messing that one up! :)
Ash feel asleep in the car and Canyen stayed awake thinking at 11:00 pm he would really still get to watch TV ?? :)
The weekend ended with Kal having to go to work and the boys and I heading to church - it's been a lazy Sunday but I guess that's good sometimes!!!
Happy 4th of July!!!!!!
+2.jpg)
1 comment:
There is something about this holiday that I just love, summertime fun with family and friends...nothing like it! Hope your dad is feeling better.
Post a Comment