Canyen is no baby any more and was getting too big for his toddler bed so we moved him on up!! He got a big bunk bed - full size on the bottom and twin on the top just big enough for his big brother to join him!! He was so excited and is so proud of his new furniture!! It didn't take long before I had to put some rules down about not jumping off the top bunk to the bottom adn I think daddy scared them enough about the fan that they won't try that too many times!!! Can't believe my baby Canyen is already 3 - I love watching him grow up though - he is so funny and dances all the time like there is always a song playing in his head!! He seems so carefree and is just having fun being a kid! He is quick to react too like if his brother gets too close or in his face too much he just quickly claws him and pops his thumb back into this mouth real quick like he didn't do anything - but we have to watch him becuase we saw him throw down some quick punches on his big brother too and try to pretend like he hadn't done anything!!
Boys boys boys - I love them so much even though they make me crazy sometimes! :)
Ashten has thinks this is pretty much his new bed too! :)
+2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment