Friday, August 28, 2009

Football and School Starts and we find out it's Boy #3 on the way!!!!!

Football practice started and was in high gear immediately!! Kal is coaching defense, Ash is playing offense, Canyen is playing in the playground and I am having fun watching all my boys!!!




First day of 1st Grade!!! Ashten has a guy teacher - Mr. Leatherwood and is excited to get the year started!!! Canyen moved up to a really big boy class too with Ms. Christy, Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Jessica and even asked me to drop him off in the parking lot like it was car pool lane or something :) - he wants to be just like "his Ashten" as he refers to him!! Canyen has also decided he doesn't like his hair spikey anymore and so we are having to find a cool to the side look!! :) We call it surfer hair and he got his own new product to go in it!!






We finally got to go to our long awaiting sonogram to find out if I am cooking up a little girl or a little boy and we found out I am destined to be an all boys mom!!! I won't lie - the thought of a little girl was pretty exciting but I quickly got my mind around another little boy and my heart immediatly knew it was mean to be!!!! Can't wait to meet Mr Wong #3!!! :)



No comments: